Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kitchen Witch?

So I went to the Garment District in search of a Halloween costume. For those of you not from the Boston area, the Garment District is a giant mecca of vintage clothes / costume-age / make-your-own-tshirt-y goodness. Everyone and their mom was there, costume hunting. Actually -- it was more like, every fraternity and their house-bunnies were there, looking for "giant chicken" and "slutty pirate" costumes. Tres original.

I wasn't feelin' the costume vibe, but I did find this little beauty in amongst the "50's & 60's Retro" racks:



Nothin' says, "Get back in the kitchen, woman!" quite like a vintage apron! After some pondering, I've decided I can actually incorporate this into a kick-ass Halloween costume . . . but I will say no more about that now. Bwahahaha!

2 comments:

Susie said...

That is adorable!! It actually looks kind of like a dress. I have never been to the Garment District and really need to get my butt down there to check it out! Maybe not at Halloween time though.

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.