Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 15: Stayin' Alive!

Don't worry kids -- I'm still on the wagon! I've been lacking in my photo-documenting lately, though. Mostly because I'm now repeating a lot of Nutrisystem entrees from the first 10 days. And there's only so many times I can take a picture of a blurry bowl of cereal, or attempt to describe some strange microwaveable noodle bowl.

Last night I *did* go out to dinner with a bunch of high school friends I hadn't seen in awhile, which was excellent! We went to Not Your Average Joe's, where I got a Not Your Average House Salad (considered above average, apparently, because they put sun-dried tomatoes on it! Mmm!) with grilled chicken. It was yummy and not from a freeze dried box! And I managed to avoid the temptation of their totally amazing bread! Victory!

Weigh in this morning reflected all my brave efforts at resisting temptation this past week -- down 2 more pounds, for a grand total of 5 pounds! Not too shabby, man!! And Mama G is down 12 pounds!! Wooohooo!!

Nutrisystem, Mama and I will be more than happy to star in your next infomercial . . . you can even pay me in Miracle Brownies.

I promise I will take pics of any "new" meals in the next few days. There's a scary looking container of "Split Pea Soup" waiting in my Lunch Box that will have to be consumed eventually. That will be worth documenting, I'm sure!

In the mean time, I'm going to be focusing my attention on building a new workout routine to go along with this new outlook on eating. Suggestions for fun cardio and weight training tricks for the most basic of gym bunnies are more than welcome!

No comments: